New Holland Agriculture has won six AE50 Awards for engineering and innovation excellence by the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE).
The AE50 Award Program is sponsored annually by ASABE, and celebrates product innovations in the areas of agricultural, food, and biological system engineering. The Award is given to products that rank highest in innovation, significant engineering advancement, and impact on the market served.
“I am exceptionally proud of these awards and I consider them a fitting testament for New Holland in 2016,” said Carlo Lambro, brand president, New Holland Agriculture. “They represent the key strengths of our brand, our people, who have shown unswerving dedication and our commitment to developing state of the art technology, which improves the efficiency, productivity and sustainability of the world’s farmers.”
New Holland AE50 Awards
- IntelliCruise Feed Rate Control System for New Holland BigBaler Series Large Square Balers
- 315 and T7.290 Heavy Duty Tractors
- Flexi-Coil P Series Air Carts
- Modular and Configurable Rice Concave for New Holland CX Combines
- Autofloat Sunflower Kit for Mid-range CX Combines
- Dual Stream Header Attachment for all New Holland Combines