(Press Release) The new 74-horsepower Bobcat T595 compact track loader features increased horsepower and performance for pushing or digging applications, without the need for operators to move up to a bigger machine.
With a 2,200-pound rated operating capacity and improved lift force, the T595 compact track loader from Bobcat Company can help increase jobsite productivity, plus it can move or carry more material with an attachment to increase jobsite efficiency.
At 68 inches wide with a standard construction/industrial bucket, the loader’s compact size allows it to work in confined spaces, move confidently within a congested worksite or travel between homes. Its rubber tracks cause minimal ground disturbance for fewer repairs to established lawns when a project is complete.
The vertical-lift-path T595 is a productive and versatile machine for a variety of market segments that require a powerful and durable compact track loader. Operators working in construction, landscaping, agriculture and utilities can choose from more than 50 genuine Bobcat attachments approved for use with the T595. Non-hydraulic attachments can be changed easily from inside the cab with the press of a button to activate the Power Bob-Tach attachment mounting system, further increasing jobsite productivity.
Construction contractors can complete tasks such as excavating, grading or site preparation more efficiently with the T595 to increase jobsite profitability. Landscaping professionals and agriculture producers also benefit from the machine’s increased performance while staying within a compact size frame, ideal for working on tight lot lines between homes, or in barns and cattle pens where space is limited.
Bobcat T595 compact track loaders come with standard controls (hands and feet). The Advanced Control System (ACS) and Selectable Joystick Controls (SJC) are available as options.
Option: 2-Speed Travel
Available on the new T595 is a 2-Speed travel option that allows operators to choose between low and high travel speeds to better match the jobsite conditions and tasks. A best-in-class travel speed of 10.4 mph in high range boosts jobsite productivity. This option will become available during summer of 2016.
The T595 incorporates multiple design elements to help protect the owner’s investment and minimize machine downtime.
- Transversely mounted engine allows for easy access to daily maintenance items to encourage operators to perform the tasks.
- Simple checkpoints make it easier to perform maintenance at the proper intervals.
- Auxiliary quick couplers are mounted directly to the front plate of the lift arm to provide solid mounting, and hoses are routed through the loader arms for better protection.
- Guard bar extends in the front of the coupler for added protection and less downtime.
- Solid steel tailgate protects the machine from damage and minimizes downtime.
- Standard machine shutdown protection system automatically shuts down the machine to avoid catastrophic failure. Monitors engine coolant temperature, engine oil pressure and engine rpm.
With the introduction of the T595 compact track loader, Bobcat Company now offers its customers 10 unique compact track loader models to choose from. Bobcat Company introduced its first compact track loader — the 864 — in 1999 and has since made significant refinements to the machines, including a new undercarriage in 2015, to increase the machines’ performance and jobsite productivity.
QuickLook: T595 Compact Track Loader
- Rated operating capacity (35 percent of tip): 2200 lb. (998 kg)
- Rated operating capacity (50 percent of tip): 3142 lb. (1425 kg)
- Lift path: Vertical
- Engine: 74 hp Tier 4-compliant turbo diesel (55.2 kW)
- Engine does not require a diesel particulate filter (DPF) or diesel exhaust fluid (DEF)
- Lift height to hinge pin: 119 in. (3353 mm)
- Operating weight: 8055 lb. (3654 kg)
- Auxiliary hydraulic flow: 17.1 gpm (64.7 L/min)
- High-flow option: 26.7 gpm (101.1 L/min)
- Max. travel speed: 7.1 mph (11.4 km/h)
- Ground pressure (rubber tracks)
- Standard 12.6-inch tracks: 5.1 psi (0.35 bar)
- Optional 15.8-inch tracks: 4.1 psi (0.28 bar)
- Advanced Control System: Optional
- Selectable Joystick Controls: Optional
- 2-Speed travel: Optional
- Roller Suspension system (undercarriage): Optional
- Auto idle: Optional with SJC-equipped models