Tractor.com News BlogThe Tractor.com News Blog is your source for latest news and stories from the world of tractors. Check back regularly as Tractor.com News is updated with the latest information, photos and video from manufacturers, trade shows and the Tractor community.
Featured Tractor News
October 26, 2017
Bobcat has recently unveiled an innovative new line of hydrostatic drive utility vehicles – the 3600 and 3650. The 3650 model is the industry’s first utility vehicle with the capacity to operate front-mounted PTO attachments.
Both the 3600 and 3650 offer cabs with both heat and air conditioning, making these true four-season work vehicles.
One of the main drivers behind the 3600 and 3650 was the development of a hydrostatic drive system. The hydrostatic system in the new Bobcat UTVs provides durability, and uses a single two-speed motor with fewer moving parts.
Another key durability feature of the machines is a diesel engine that will automatically shut itself down if it experiences high engine coolant temperature, low engine oil pressure, or high hydraulic oil temperature.
New User Reviews
- Todd: Some great tractors, the automatic controlled traction on the Simplicity Broadmoor really comes in handy when...
- Carl: I praise JD for achieving the honor but if they have not redesigned the seat material so it does not crease and...
- Shane Y.: Hypro’s polypropylene heads are very reliable. There are a lot of other great diaphragm pump...
- Johannes: Farming in Africa the only traktor is John Deere from 70diesel on thank you joh deere
- Sam: Hahaha, that’s hilarious! Stupid walmart.