Kubota Tractor Corporation, the best-selling diesel utility vehicle manufacturer in North America since 2004, enhances their current market standards with the introduction of the new RTV-X1120 models, Kubota’s most well-equipped utility vehicle at the best price among its competition. Designed for the commercial customers who use these machines for heavy duty work every day, the Kubota RTV-X1120 combines Kubota quality with enhanced power, torque and performance at a starting price point of $13,999 MSRP.
Tractor.com News BlogThe Tractor.com News Blog is your source for latest news and stories from the world of tractors. Check back regularly as Tractor.com News is updated with the latest information, photos and video from manufacturers, trade shows and the Tractor community.
Featured Tractor News
October 26, 2017
Kubota has added a new model to its RTV-X Series of UTVs – the diesel-powered RTV-X1140. This Utility Side-by-Side features what Kubota calls a K-Vertible cargo conversion system, allowing users to transform the vehicle to suit two passengers or four.
“The RTV-X1140 has a unique ROPS design that makes it easy to convert from crew to cargo,” said Eric Goins, Kubota RTV product manager. “With the RTV-X1140, Kubota offers industry-leading cargo capacity and comfortable seating for four adults in three simple steps – when you need to move your crew, swing in the cargo bed sides, fold the bed up, and flip down the rear seat – conversion is quickly and easily performed by just one person.”
Kubota has announced plans to increase production capacity for Kubota equipment in the U.S. by building a new manufacturing plant and expanding its existing operations in Gainesville, Ga.
The company’s expansion plans come on the heels of KTC’s recent announcement that it will relocate its U.S. headquarters to Grapevine, Texas, in an effort to get closer to its major markets and customers.
New User Reviews
- Todd: Some great tractors, the automatic controlled traction on the Simplicity Broadmoor really comes in handy when...
- Carl: I praise JD for achieving the honor but if they have not redesigned the seat material so it does not crease and...
- Shane Y.: Hypro’s polypropylene heads are very reliable. There are a lot of other great diaphragm pump...
- Johannes: Farming in Africa the only traktor is John Deere from 70diesel on thank you joh deere
- Sam: Hahaha, that’s hilarious! Stupid walmart.