Mahindra USA is celebrating its 20th year of tractor sales in the United States, including a record-breaking 2013.
Tractor.com News BlogThe Tractor.com News Blog is your source for latest news and stories from the world of tractors. Check back regularly as Tractor.com News is updated with the latest information, photos and video from manufacturers, trade shows and the Tractor community.
Featured Tractor News
October 26, 2017
Mahindra USA introduced eight new Tier IV compliant tractors at its National Dealer Meeting.
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Is celebrating a major milestone as the company’s Kandivali plant in Mumbai, India rolled out its two millionth tractor on February 27, 2013.
According to Mahindra, the company achieved this milestone by doubling its global production in less than a decade. The first million tractors were produced over a nearly 40-year span, beginning in 1965 with the first Mahindra tractor.
New User Reviews
- Todd: Some great tractors, the automatic controlled traction on the Simplicity Broadmoor really comes in handy when...
- Carl: I praise JD for achieving the honor but if they have not redesigned the seat material so it does not crease and...
- Shane Y.: Hypro’s polypropylene heads are very reliable. There are a lot of other great diaphragm pump...
- Johannes: Farming in Africa the only traktor is John Deere from 70diesel on thank you joh deere
- Sam: Hahaha, that’s hilarious! Stupid walmart.