(Press Release) The special tractor pulling tire Mitas Powerpull has been released for sale in North America. After several months of in-house development and extensive testing, Mitas 30.5L32 148A8 Powerpull is available for pulling teams. It is manufactured as a slick tire without a tread pattern, allowing the competitor to create the winning tread design of their choice. Manufacturing of Mitas Powerpull 30.5L-32 is based on a process similar to that of Mitas’ high-horsepower tractor tires. This will guarantee endurance and durability.
Tractor.com News BlogThe Tractor.com News Blog is your source for latest news and stories from the world of tractors. Check back regularly as Tractor.com News is updated with the latest information, photos and video from manufacturers, trade shows and the Tractor community.
Featured Tractor News
October 26, 2017
New User Reviews
- Todd: Some great tractors, the automatic controlled traction on the Simplicity Broadmoor really comes in handy when...
- Carl: I praise JD for achieving the honor but if they have not redesigned the seat material so it does not crease and...
- Shane Y.: Hypro’s polypropylene heads are very reliable. There are a lot of other great diaphragm pump...
- Johannes: Farming in Africa the only traktor is John Deere from 70diesel on thank you joh deere
- Sam: Hahaha, that’s hilarious! Stupid walmart.