AGCO has introduced its new Sunflower SF6830 high-speed rotary finisher and SF6610 vertical tillage tool, as well as the SF4630-09 to Sunflower’s line of SF4600 Series of disk rippers.
Tractor.com News BlogThe Tractor.com News Blog is your source for latest news and stories from the world of tractors. Check back regularly as Tractor.com News is updated with the latest information, photos and video from manufacturers, trade shows and the Tractor community.
Featured Tractor News
October 26, 2017
Sunflower has introduced seven new models to the 6631 Series vertical tillage system. The seven new models offer cutting widths from 20 feet, 5 inches to 34 feet, 9 inches, and join the two previous models at 32 feet, 7 inches and 37 feet, 5 inches.
The 6631 Series combines Sunflower’s Saber Blade disc blades and staggered offset disc gang design. The Saber Blades feature an edge that is fluted the full cutting depth of the blade, designed to stay sharp and cut residue “long after standard blades become dull.” The 22-inch, low-concavity blades are set at an 18-degree gang angle on 7 1/2-inch (191 mm) spacing. Each blade has 25.
New User Reviews
- Todd: Some great tractors, the automatic controlled traction on the Simplicity Broadmoor really comes in handy when...
- Carl: I praise JD for achieving the honor but if they have not redesigned the seat material so it does not crease and...
- Shane Y.: Hypro’s polypropylene heads are very reliable. There are a lot of other great diaphragm pump...
- Johannes: Farming in Africa the only traktor is John Deere from 70diesel on thank you joh deere
- Sam: Hahaha, that’s hilarious! Stupid walmart.