Governor Greg Abbott today joined officials from Kubota Tractor Corporation, Commissioner John Sharp and local elected leaders in Fulton, Texas to announce a $1 million dollar donation of funds and equipment from Kubota to the Hurricane Harvey relief effort. This donation will help provide the people of Aransas County and surrounding areas with the equipment and tools they need to help clear debris and expand efforts to rebuild businesses, homes, and entire communities that were devastated by Harvey. Following the announcement, the Governor expressed his thanks for Kubota’s generous contribution to the relief effort and to helping Texans in their time of need.
Tractor.com News BlogThe Tractor.com News Blog is your source for latest news and stories from the world of tractors. Check back regularly as Tractor.com News is updated with the latest information, photos and video from manufacturers, trade shows and the Tractor community.
Featured Tractor News
October 26, 2017
New User Reviews
- Todd: Some great tractors, the automatic controlled traction on the Simplicity Broadmoor really comes in handy when...
- Carl: I praise JD for achieving the honor but if they have not redesigned the seat material so it does not crease and...
- Shane Y.: Hypro’s polypropylene heads are very reliable. There are a lot of other great diaphragm pump...
- Johannes: Farming in Africa the only traktor is John Deere from 70diesel on thank you joh deere
- Sam: Hahaha, that’s hilarious! Stupid walmart.