Kubota has expanded its hay tools line, bringing to market new round balers and turntable bale wrappers; side-mounted and trailed disc mowers; trailed mower conditioners; and a complete range of rotary tedders and rakes.
Tractor.com News BlogThe Tractor.com News Blog is your source for latest news and stories from the world of tractors. Check back regularly as Tractor.com News is updated with the latest information, photos and video from manufacturers, trade shows and the Tractor community.
Featured Tractor News
October 26, 2017
Massey Ferguson has introduced three new rotary rakes, designed to help hay producers optimize hay quality and create windrows that increase baling efficiency and capacity.
The new models expand the RK Series line of rotary rakes from Massey Ferguson to offer more options that help both small and large operations produce quality hay. All three models are designed to help speed drying time because they sweep the hay or forage into a uniform windrow. According to Massey Ferguson, their gentle action helps maximize leaf retention for optimum protein content, resulting in more valuable hay.
“Rotary rakes form more even windrows without roping or plugging, and the tine angle and gentle sweeping motion result in a cleaner crop in the windrow,” says Dean Morrell, product marketing manager for Hay and Forage. “In addition, the tines on these rotary rakes last two to three times longer than tines on traditional wheel rakes.”
New User Reviews
- Todd: Some great tractors, the automatic controlled traction on the Simplicity Broadmoor really comes in handy when...
- Carl: I praise JD for achieving the honor but if they have not redesigned the seat material so it does not crease and...
- Shane Y.: Hypro’s polypropylene heads are very reliable. There are a lot of other great diaphragm pump...
- Johannes: Farming in Africa the only traktor is John Deere from 70diesel on thank you joh deere
- Sam: Hahaha, that’s hilarious! Stupid walmart.