AGCO Corporation partnered with local AGCO dealers across the United States and Canada to raise nearly $100,000 in support of wounded service veterans. In a little over four months, from mid-May to the end of September, this money was raised for wounded service veterans. A $500 donation was made in the name of each dealership involved on behalf of AGCO for their involvement with the program.
Tractor.com News BlogThe Tractor.com News Blog is your source for latest news and stories from the world of tractors. Check back regularly as Tractor.com News is updated with the latest information, photos and video from manufacturers, trade shows and the Tractor community.
Featured Tractor News
October 26, 2017
New User Reviews
- Todd: Some great tractors, the automatic controlled traction on the Simplicity Broadmoor really comes in handy when...
- Carl: I praise JD for achieving the honor but if they have not redesigned the seat material so it does not crease and...
- Shane Y.: Hypro’s polypropylene heads are very reliable. There are a lot of other great diaphragm pump...
- Johannes: Farming in Africa the only traktor is John Deere from 70diesel on thank you joh deere
- Sam: Hahaha, that’s hilarious! Stupid walmart.