Deere launches the Easy Change 30-Second Oil Change System for quick and easy oil changes on select lawn tractors. With the new system, owners can change oil by simply twisting on a new cartridge that contains both the oil and the filter – no engine oil drainage needed. This revolutionary technology makes changing the engine oil easy, quick, and clean. Changing the filter removes the captured contaminants and replaces about 0.8 qt (0.76 L) of the engine oil.
Tractor.com News BlogThe Tractor.com News Blog is your source for latest news and stories from the world of tractors. Check back regularly as Tractor.com News is updated with the latest information, photos and video from manufacturers, trade shows and the Tractor community.
Featured Tractor News
October 26, 2017
New User Reviews
- Todd: Some great tractors, the automatic controlled traction on the Simplicity Broadmoor really comes in handy when...
- Carl: I praise JD for achieving the honor but if they have not redesigned the seat material so it does not crease and...
- Shane Y.: Hypro’s polypropylene heads are very reliable. There are a lot of other great diaphragm pump...
- Johannes: Farming in Africa the only traktor is John Deere from 70diesel on thank you joh deere
- Sam: Hahaha, that’s hilarious! Stupid walmart.