New Holland Agriculture will expand its wide offering with new implement product lines as a result of CNH Industrial’s agreement to acquire the agricultural Grass and Soil business of Kongskilde Industries, part of the Danish Group Dansk Landbrugs Grovvareselskab (DLG A.m.b.A.). This business develops, manufactures and sells solutions for agricultural applications in the Tillage and Hay & Forage segments under various brands, including Kongskilde, Överum and JF. Kongskilde will continue to operate through its current sales organization and its dealer network ensuring continuity in its customers’ support.
Tractor.com News BlogThe Tractor.com News Blog is your source for latest news and stories from the world of tractors. Check back regularly as Tractor.com News is updated with the latest information, photos and video from manufacturers, trade shows and the Tractor community.
Featured Tractor News
October 26, 2017
New User Reviews
- Todd: Some great tractors, the automatic controlled traction on the Simplicity Broadmoor really comes in handy when...
- Carl: I praise JD for achieving the honor but if they have not redesigned the seat material so it does not crease and...
- Shane Y.: Hypro’s polypropylene heads are very reliable. There are a lot of other great diaphragm pump...
- Johannes: Farming in Africa the only traktor is John Deere from 70diesel on thank you joh deere
- Sam: Hahaha, that’s hilarious! Stupid walmart.