In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, AGCO is taking the fight to the field to stand up to breast cancer. Working with one of its largest dealers in North America, Ziegler Ag Equipment, AGCO built a full-size 2015 model Challenger MT865E track tractor that sports the pink-for-the-cause paint finish to increase awareness of breast cancer.
Tractor.com News BlogThe Tractor.com News Blog is your source for latest news and stories from the world of tractors. Check back regularly as Tractor.com News is updated with the latest information, photos and video from manufacturers, trade shows and the Tractor community.
Featured Tractor News
October 26, 2017
New User Reviews
- Todd: Some great tractors, the automatic controlled traction on the Simplicity Broadmoor really comes in handy when...
- Carl: I praise JD for achieving the honor but if they have not redesigned the seat material so it does not crease and...
- Shane Y.: Hypro’s polypropylene heads are very reliable. There are a lot of other great diaphragm pump...
- Johannes: Farming in Africa the only traktor is John Deere from 70diesel on thank you joh deere
- Sam: Hahaha, that’s hilarious! Stupid walmart.